Established in 1878, Corby Glen Community Primary School is at the heart of the village and children come from a wide area to attend our friendly and caring school. A school that provides education for 4-11 year olds, it has grown steadily and today it is attractive, well-resourced, thriving and able to accommodate up to 140 pupils.
Within recent years it has been able to enhance the outdoor environment for Early Years, add additional classrooms to accommodate the demand for places, improve the staff room for our dedicated staff, purchase additional resources, IT equipment and study material for our pupils and provide additional security to ensure children's safety. We are able to offer high quality care through Corby Kids Club in our breakfast and after school club.
At Corby Glen Community Primary School we offer:
- A happy learning environment
- High academic standards for all our pupils across a broad and stimulating curriculum
- Excellent resources and tuition from highly motivated staff and quality leadership
- An open door policy to provide a vital relationship between home and school
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities
- Educational visits and visitors, including a residential experience for older children