Corby Glen Community Primary School
We currently have a vacancy for a KS2 teacher see the details below.
Title: Class Teacher
Pay Range: point 1-6 Main Pay Scale
Salary: ECT/Main Pay Range, Points 1- 6/Upper pay scale considered for the right candidate
Hours: 32.5 Hours Per Week
Contract Type: Fixed term September to February half term with the potential for more permanent position.
Location: Corby Glen Community Primary School, Station Road, Corby Glen, NG334NW.
Application Deadline: 12:00am Monday 20th March 2023
Interview Date: Friday, 24th March 2023 Start Date: September 2023
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives, if you are then we would love to hear from you! We can provide you with exceptional CPD and development opportunities, with an ambitious village school who aim to support both adults and children to flourish and succeed.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent KS2 practitioner who is:
In return we can offer:
• Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils in small classes
• Friendly, hard-working, supportive staff, parents and Governors
• A range of high-quality professional development opportunities
• Opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school
• Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
• A beautiful rural location with endless possibilities to enrich the experiences for our children through local and global citizenship
• Strong partnerships with our local schools
If you would like to know more or wish to discuss anything in more detail, please contact Natalie Willcock, Headteacher (Natalie.email@example.com).
Corby Glen Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.