KS2 Class teacher with subject specialism (ECT may apply and assist a subject of interest).
Title: Class Teacher
Pay Range: point 1-6 Main Pay Scale
Salary: Main Pay Range, Points 1- 6
Hours: 32.5 Hours Per Week
Contract Type: Fixed Term for 12 months
Location: Corby Glen Community Primary School, Station Road, Corby Glen, NG334NW.
Application Deadline: 9:00am Tuesday, 07 June 2022
Interview Date: Tuesday 14th June 2022
Start Date: September 2022
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives, if you are then we would love to hear from you! We can provide you with exceptional CPD and development opportunities, with an ambitious village school who aim to support both adults and children to flourish and succeed.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent KS2 practitioner who is:
- Passionate about children’s learning and welfare putting the children at the heart of everything they do
- A value-led individual with high expectations of achievement from themselves and others
- A team player and willing to get involved in the full life of school
- Willing to inspire and build positive relationships with pupils, staff, parents and our local community
- An excellent classroom practitioner who promotes high standards of teaching and learning
- Has an eye for detail.
- Is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils in small classes
- Friendly, hard-working, supportive staff, parents and governors
- A range of high-quality professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school
- Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
- A beautiful rural location with endless possibilities to enrich the experiences for our children through local and global citizenship
- Strong partnerships with our local schools
Please see the documents below for further details.