Vacancy for School PE, Sport and Well-Being Apprentice
We are on a mission to make young people Healthy, Happy and Active!
Our hugely passionate team are looking for an aspiring young person to join us as a PE, Sport and Wellbeing apprentice.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will require a special kind of person. We want to speak with anyone who can offer a keen interest in sport and understand the importance of exceptional sports delivery in schools. This is not for the feint-hearted! You’ll be joining a fast-paced education team who will be super excited to have you on board.
Starting on 23rd August 2021, the successful candidate will be expected to remain on programme for a minimum of 13 months.
4 days per week with Corby Glen Community Primary school
· One day a week of high-quality tuition and practical training with inspire+ at a local training venue.
· Minimum of £4.30 per hour
· Term time only
· Key responsibilities – Supporting and leading PE lessons, lunch and playtime activities, clubs and inter school events
· Excellent training opportunities and additional sports qualifications
· Mentor support in Corby Glen school and support from an Inspire+ tutor throughout the year
GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C/4 or above in English & maths. For the right candidate, there may be opportunity to complete either maths OR English Functional Skills alongside the programme
GCSE/BTEC in Sport
Have previous experience of sports coaching
Previous experience working with children
Positive and Motivated
Composed and diligent
The post is subject to safeguarding checks, including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
We look forward to hearing from you!